Red League Ski
As an advanced skier, you will have fun improving your skiing skills.
You will acquire the basics for jumps and will be able to master red slopes safely and dynamically with parallel turns. Now the fun really begins – the fascination of skiing has truly taken hold of you!
Level Red Prince/Princess Ski
- Warming up
- Braking with skis parallel
- Turning steps on an easy slope
- Skidded parallel turns
Level Red King/Queen Ski
- Behaviour in the snowpark
- Short turns on an easy slope
- Skating step on the flat terrain
- Basic Air (small kicker)
- Parallel turns with various radii
Level Red Star Ski
- Nature, forest and the environment
- Parallel turns through a corridor of slalom gates and in a set course
- Skidded parallel turns backwards (switch)
- Single ski turns on an easy slope
- Short turns on an intermediate slope
This is how the SSLE works
Your progress is entered in the Snow League Booklet. To successfully complete a level, you need to have mastered all four forms of this level ...
... and you are then awarded the medal.
Where there is an SSLE
Swiss Snow League & Swiss Snow Academy