Blue League Snowboard
You are learning the first turns and tricks and can snowboard on easy pistes and try out different moves safely in the snow park. Your love of snowboarding has been awakened and has whetted your appetite for more.
Level Blue Prince/Princess Snowboard
- Behaviour on the slopes (FIS rules)
- Edging in the traverse
- Edging to fullbase riding
- Using the T-bar lift
- Skidded turns
Level Blue King/Queen Snowboard
- Warming up
- Turns using rotation techniques
- Jumping with both feet in the air on a slope
Level Blue Star Snowboard
- Behaviour in the snowpark
- Riding Switch
- Speed check
- Fifty/Fifty on an easy box
- Hitting small jumps
Your progress is entered in the Snow League Booklet. To successfully complete a level, you need to have mastered all four forms of this level ...
... and you are then awarded the medal.
Swiss Snow League & Swiss Snow Academy