Our hearts beat faster as soon as our valley is covered in white splendour for the first time in autumn.
Driven by the children’s laughter when “ski jumping” and by the sparkle in their eyes at the sight of the fantastic mountain scenery – we pass on our passion for snow sports.
In our unique children’s ski paradise, children from the age of 2½ dare their first attempts at skiing in the Kinderland. As soon as they have made their first turns, they move on to the La Nars practice slope where the magic carpet, Magic Parc and much more provide plenty of fun and variety. Sometimes – so the rumour goes – even the legendary Snowli comes by!
Once the basics have been learned, there is a wide range of snow sports activities for children and adults:
• optimise your carving turn
• learn stylish tricks in the park
• glide safely through fresh powder snow
• experience the mountains in a new way on a ski or snowboard tour
• save energy with an efficient cross-country skiing stride
… and much more!
We look forward to your visit!